Monday, September 25, 2006

What Is It that Y'all'd Like to Do?

I'm giving a presentation/workshop to a great group of teacher consultants of the CSUWP on Saturday. The focus/topic is "Blogging & Podcasting 102." Do you think you/they'd like to leave with their own blog, or should we work towards an online community ala Elgg? I originally had intended to go the blog route, as I've done with that group in the past, but a conversation with a colleague this week has me thinking that perhaps a supportive online community gathering place might be a better way to go.
What do you think? How would you like to spend that time? I'm particularly interested in your suggestions/opinions/concerns/questions/etc., if you're going to be in the group on Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to get some more ideas about using a blog as a means to get elementary student writing a wider audience. Also, I'd like to learn how to bring podcasting to these writers too.