Sunday, March 26, 2006

The New Class

Yesterday, the 2006 CSUWP Summer Institute met for the first of two pre-Institute sessions. I wasn't in attendance, but I am certain that the conversation was good, the work was intense, and the seeds were planted for a summer of amazing teachers coming together to share their experiences and to learn together.
Any chance someone who was there would be willing to share with us what the rest of us missed? I'm a bit out of the day to day loop of this summer institute -- but I know there are important stories to tell.
All CSUWP Teacher Consultants and current Summer Institute fellows are welcome to be authors on this blog and to publish CSUWP info here. If you'd like to contribute, please leave a comment or send an e-mail to: budtheteacher at gmail.com and I'll be happy to add you.
We're looking forward to your stories.