Thursday, June 15, 2006

I third the motion!!

Hello bloggers!
OK, I'm going to cheez out becuse this is my first blog posting ever! What a milestone. Now that I'm over that little moment, my brain really hurts too. In fact, I can't believe I'm sitting here blogging at all. I think it's secretly addicting. Who is Lizard? Lizard, identify yourself man, or woman, or whoever!
On another note, I was amazed by Kyla's Author's Chair this afternoon. Kyla, you blew me away with your honsety, the rich depth of your writing, and your ability to do humor, poetry, tragedy with equal excellence. Way to go girl!!
Have a great night, fellow fellows!

Kat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kat and 2006 SI Fellows! Your brain is supposed to hurt. You are indeed embarking on a mind marathon, as Lizard so aptly named the experience. You will be so glad that you did! When all the hard work is done, you will have memories and skills to carry you through the rest of your teaching and writing careers. I see you are in good hands with Jason, Megan, Renee et. al. Peace, The Ghost of Institutes Past

Bud Hunt said...

Kat,

Congrats on your first blog post -- and the brain pain -- all par for the course.

J.Malone said...

Who's Renee?